Wednesday, August 26

Christmas Craft Creations August Theme

I am so honored to now be on the design team for Christmas Craft Creations.
You will be seeing my creations to remind you to join us each month.
This month’s theme is animals is I started with white card stock and stamped the moose and tree from MFT Stamps “Merry Christmoose” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
I added the horizon line with an American Crafts precision pen #03.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside 7 Out Stitched Square STAX”.
The base card is white card stock.
The black card stock layer I die cut with the largest die from 
MFT Die-namics “Blueprint #27” and because it had scalloping I trimmed that off.
On that layer I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To finish I taped the black layer and added craft foam to the back of the moose layer before attaching it to the card.

Won’t you join us this month and every month!

3 comments:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!