Friday, July 24

whoot...


This one is for my granddaughter who was doing bird calls for me on FaceTime the other day and told me the owl was her best!
The base card is white card stock.
After cutting a piece of blue card stock I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Hooties” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I cut a piece of double back adhesive leaving one side on I cut strips from Paper Studio “orange envy” card stock and adhered it to the adhesive as per the sketch.
This I trimmed to the card stock strip edges and applied it to the blue card stock and applied it to the base card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the owl from the same set using Gina K. Designs blue denim ink and colored it with Copic markers before applying it with foam squares to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Love this card! I love the colors and that owl is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!