Friday, July 24

sending sunshine...

and

Lighthouses are a passion of mine.
Having lived near the water of rivers and lakes, also taking my granddaughter to different lighthouses nearby, I just have a special place in my heart for them.
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Taylored Expressions “From My Window” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
This I colored with Copic markers and trimmed out with scissors before foam taping it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expressions “Made in the Shade 2” with the same ink.

4 comments:

  1. I love a lighthouse too Arlene. They seem to be from a different time somehow! Love this image and you've coloured it beautifully. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene I love the vibrant, summery colours on your lovely lighthouse stamp. So glad you joined our challenge at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely fantastic CAS card! Love your lighthouse scene, awesome card! Thank you for sharing @IB this week, can't wait to see more of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, love lighthouses too! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!