Saturday, July 18

whale thanks...



A blue whale for this challenge.
The base card is white card stock that I embossed with my score board.
The dotted pieces are white card stock that I stenciled with Distress Spray stain weathered wood and Tim Holtz “Dot Fade” stencil.
These I trimmed and layered as per the sketch.
The sentiment from Paper Smooches “Huge Hugs” was stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
The whale from the same set was stamped on white card stock with the same ink and colored with Copic markers before trimming it with scissors and foam taping it to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Cute take on the sketch! Love the dotty background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whale, what a stunning card Arlene - love the embossed stripes on the base card, and the dotty stripes are the perfect backdrop for the star of the show, the whale. Great accompanying sentiment too :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!