Saturday, July 18

sea shells...


Last Summer there was a challenge that asked for seashells as well and I didn’t have any stamps like that.
Then I decided to find one before this Summer and didn’t find any I liked.
Last Winter I fund a paper pack for Summer, Paper Studios “Beach House” and bought it immediately.
The base card is cream card stock with brown flecks through it and the seas shell paper.
On a strip of dark grey card stock I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Summer Lovin” with Hero Arts unicorn ink.
On the top of the card I stamped the gulls from te same set with Distress hickory smoke ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils.



2 comments:

  1. What a great find that paper was Arlene, and a fabulous card you have made using it - love those wee gulls, they look as though they are chatting about the availability of food among the shells...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make, love your Gulls they are having a natter!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' the time
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!