Saturday, July 25

vellum...


So I had this little piece of vellum left in my papers and decided to make use of it.
On the vellum I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co. with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
On the back I colored it with Copic markers then attached it to a piece of polka dot card stock.
This I attached to blue card stock and then the white card stock base card.
Using a die from Impression Obsessions “DIE174-W” set I die cut another piece of blue card stock and glued it to the vellum.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful card! Your bird makes me smile. Thank for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!