Wednesday, July 8

sponging die cuts...


It took a long time for this card but I know my son will love it...and what better thing to do than create in an air conditioned room when it’s 95 degrees out?
The base card is black card stock with a layer of grey card stock and then a layer of paper from Tim Holtz “Worn Wallpaper Halloween” set.
Using cream, black and grey card stocks I die cut the following...
Cat...Sizzix Tim Holtz Witchcraft
Fireplace...Sizzix Tim Holtz Fireside
Bats...Sizzix Tim Holtz Ghoulish
Ghosts, candles, skull...Sizzix Tim Holtz Frightful Things
To those I sponged Distress inks hickory smoke, pumice stone and black soot.
All were applied with glue or glue dots.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your son liked this amazing card, like I do. Amazing background with ornaments and the horror scene is TOP ! Thanks for joining at Mix It Up Challenge this month and wishing you good luck. Hugs, Veana R.DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!