Wednesday, July 8

shelving bones...


As I continue to make Halloween cards I dug through my Tm Holtz Distress ink backgrounds that I had made all in one day.
I found this one that was made of Distress inks black soot, carved pumpkin and wilted violet.
That I placed on a black base card.
With another piece of black card stock I die cut the frame using a die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 27” and glued it to the front of the card.
Using a die set from Sizzix Sidekick Side oreder “Halloween” I die cut the three skeletons and glued them to the card front.
Inside I have a cream card stock layer with Happy Halloween prints on it!


2 comments:

  1. I really like your fun Halloween background! Makes for a really interesting card. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!