Monday, July 20

sparkly...

and

The Paper Players is celebrating their 500th birthday...congrats!!!
The birthday card I created also fit the fantasy theme for Little Red Wagon.
The card is white card stock with the image and sentiment from MFT Stamps “Rainbows & Unicorns” stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
The image was coloring with Copic markers.
I also glittered the image with Wink of Stella clear gloss.
To add some sparkle I dotted Stickles crystal, silver and lavender then pulled points out with a very fine stick to give the appearance of stars.



5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image..and I can't believe that you pulled star points by hand...kudos!
    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! I love your sparkly stars! Thank you for celebrating our 500th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous CAS card Arlene - love those fabulous stars!! The overall design is amazing
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a darling birthday card! What's not to love with fairies and stars? So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little fairy and how you color co-ordinated her stars. Such a fun birthday card. It really made me smile. So glad you were able to join us with this fabulous CAS card and help us celebrate our 500th Paper Players challenge
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!