Monday, July 20

Christmas In July #3...


 As you look at the picture above you may wonder...where’s the cocoa and cookies?
They are in my mind until closer to Christmas!
The base piece, to cover the plastic bag top, is dark brown card stock with a layer of white card stock.
The Cream card stock I ran through the printer to print out my poem.
On white card stock I printed out an image from Bugaboo Stamps “Gingerbread Wishes” and colored t with Copic markers.
This I foam taped to the topper.

*Hint...
If you don’t want to make your own poem there are sentiments with the Bugaboo set that you could use.


9 comments:

  1. I have this digi set too! It's so cute and you've used it so creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Looks awesome. Love your coloring and the poem. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug CIJ challenge today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant idea Arlene - and a great idea for a novel gift
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic gift! I love gingerbread so much, can eat them all year around, lol! May I used that poem you used?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute! Love the sentiment...it suits the image perfectly! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful idea and such a great homemade gift or stocking stuffer. I'm always looking for those fun ideas. So glad that you joined in the Catch the Bug ABC Christmas in July Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Thank you for joining us in our Christmas in July celebrations and good luck with your entries. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to start on packaging ideas for some lovely sweet snacks.
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!