Saturday, July 4

rainbow time...


The fun of this card is that it is a one layer card.
I took a white base card and taped the bottom before stenciling the rainbow with MFT Stencil “Cloud”, a makeup brush and Distress inks (blueprint sketch, mowed lawn, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, candied apple and wilted violet).
I removed the tape and stamped the Roll-a-graph (removed from the wheel) “Dandelion” with StazOn jet black ink.
The sentiment from MFT Stamps “You Give Me Butterflies” was stamped with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.


4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing I love the colours

    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vibrant and gorgeous card Arlene - love your rainbow clouds!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous! I hope you don't mind I've pinned this for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful 'cloud' rainbow! Love the colours! Thrilled to see you in the JUGS gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!