Monday, July 20

peaceful float...

and

Floating peacefully on a warm Summer day...nothing better.
The base cad is black card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps“Fun in the Sun” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
To finish th image I used white gel pen to add the polka dots.
After making a mask for the image I stenciled over two circle stencils with Distress mermaid lagoon and broken china ink.
On a piece of black card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Aim for the Clouds” Using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Slanted Sentiment Strips” and foam taped it to the front of the card.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could do with a day fine enough to lie in the sun! A wonderful image, wonderfully used. A fabulous use of the sketch too Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and such a unique design! I love how you used the circles to create a "pool"! Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!