Monday, July 27

no matter what the season...


In my hoe, no matter what the season, it is definitely no talkie before coffee!
For this fusion I went with the colors on the right and the sketch on the left.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of grey card stock.
On a strip of black card stock I stamped the sentiment from Jaded Blossom “Gnome Brewed” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder before applying it to the card.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the images using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers before trimming them out with scissors and foam taping them to the front of the card as per the sketch.



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Arlene - those gnomes with their coffee bean hats are perfect! Not quite so addicted here, although I do love my mid-morning brew!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute coffee gnome card. Great use of the sketch too! Thanks for joining us over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a great sentiment, and I love those darling gnomes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trio of gnomes are just the cutest and I love the fun sentiment! So glad you were able to play along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!