Monday, July 27

good news and bad news...

and


So the good news was that I found the perfect sentiment for this piece the bad news is that as I tried to get it off the acrylic block it ripped!
For the BINGO I chose Distressed element/Favorite Color/Masculine because so many of my male friends love to watch birds at their bird feeders!
The base card is white card stock with birds made of  Distress inked background (fossilized amber, forest moss and spiced marmalade) using a small heart die and a Stamping up ornament punch.
The eyes are enamel dots.
The sentiment, so sad to see it go, was stamped with Distress Oxide forest moss.



4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Arlene, and I love your birds! What imagination to see them in an ornament and a heart! So sorry to hear the stamp tore - how frustrating.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this sentiment. And your birds are fabulous. I'm so sorry the stamp tore. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! So sad that your sentiment was not able to be saved. This is a beauty! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to use the ornament and heart punches to create the birds. I love your card and inspiration! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week. I can't wait to see what you will create and share with us next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!