Saturday, July 25

Halloween...



Pulling from my stash of “art” I found a background for Halloween.
On white card stock I sponged Distress inks chipped sapphire, dusty concord and black soot.
This I spritzed with water and blotted it with a paper towel before applying to the purple base card.
Using Sizzix “Tangled Twigs” die and black card stock I cut the next layer for the card front.
On another piece of black card stock I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Monster Reunion” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
After trimming this piece to fit in the corner I applied it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the image from the same set onto white card stock with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and applying it to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful background....perfect for Halloween! We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!