Saturday, June 6

sunny...

and

Kraft card stock is one of my favorites so I pulled some out for this challenge.
The base card is kraft card stock and I printed Bugaboo Stamps “Funky Flower Blacks” which I colored with Darice Studio 71 markers and trimmed into squares.
The sunshine piece is white card stock.
Next I sprayed Tim Holtz “Rays” stencil with Distress Oxide mustard seed spray to use as the “stamp”!
 Two of the squares I glued to the card front and one I foam taped.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Stampin’ Up’s “Good Greetings” set with StazOn jet black ink.

5 comments:

  1. Love the stencil in the background, looks like a few of us had that idea! :-) Lovely card, I love the staggered blocks. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your card, very nice! The link for Catch the Bug is now working would you be able to add it to inlinkz please. I'm very new to this inlinkz business and don't know how to add your link, sorry! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this design and it is perfect for our anything goes challenge! Be sure to join us again soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cheerful card Arlene - the flower panels are stunning, love how you have used the image.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your image is wonderful on the kraft. Also love the bright sunshine with the image. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!