Saturday, June 6

Autumnal thanks...


Autumn will come, eventually!
So I used some Autumn colors to make this card.
The base card is cream card stock.
The rusty card stock I scored three scores vertically and horizontally before applying it to the card front.
The medallions were made by cutting cream card stock with the Tim Holtz “3D Medallion” folder.
Next I covered them with Versamark ink.
The larger I heat embossed with Pink Pearl embossing powder and the smaller with Ranger ginger embossing powder.
These i layered with foam square to the card front.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from the Impression Obsession  “DIE174-W” using cream card stock and glued it to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Arlene - love what you have done to create this beauty.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very effective card - love the colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the card that made me fall in love with it.

    Just so strikingly clean and posh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!