Saturday, May 16

soaring...


The sentiments I am using are ones that I believe will help people as we try to move ahead.
Though I did purchase, online, the latest The Stamping Village set, which is all about now, I find that we have many sentiments in our sets that we already have that would work well.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On another piece f white card stock I stamped the balloons from MFT Stamps “Up in the Air” set as well as a sentiment from the same set with MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
I colored the balloons with Prismacolor pencils (using the colors of the challenge), artist stumps and Gamsol.


4 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Arlene - love your use if the colours on the balloons. Brilliant work
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment is certainly appropriate for now, and so are the hot air balloons. This is so pretty! Love how you used our challenge colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! That stamp set is one of my favorites, it looks great with the color combo 😊 XO Cardstock Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you've used the colours on these super hot air balloons. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls, Deborah, GD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!