Saturday, May 16

Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge Silhouette...


For our challenge this week we have silhouettes.
I chose to make mine from white card stock as my background is so dark.
The base card is white card stock.
Onto the front of that I taped the background I made from Tim Holtz Distress Distress Stains chipped sapphire/faded jeans, Distress Spray Stain picket fence & Distress Paint picket fence flicked on with a brush.
With another piece of white card stock I die cut it in half with a die from Paper Smooches “Borders #1”, taped it to the card front leaving a space in between and then trimmed off the edges top & bottom.
Using more white card stock and Cottage Cutz “Moose & Pine Trees” die I cut out the two moose for the card front and glued them on.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Impression Obsession’s “Christmas in the Heart” set using Distress Oxide chipped sapphire ink.

Show us your silhouettes!




4 comments:

  1. très jolie carte Arlene, ces silhouettes sont tellement mignonnes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card for our current theme! Love the wintery night sky to contrast with all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your silhouettes against the night sky Arlene. A dramatic card. It would go well in the current CAS Watercolor challenge of Night Sky.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enchanting winter wonderland! - The white silhouettes look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!