Thursday, May 7

smile...

and

Once again I flipped the sketch!
The base card is grey card stock with a layer of white card stock.
On black card stock I stenciled the x’s using one of the stencils from Stampers Anonymous “Shifter Stencil Set 40” with Distress picket fence ink.
This I trimmed done and applied to the card front.
On a piece of white card stock I printed out one of the Bugaboo Stamps “Mini Set Monster Blocks”.
I colored it with Darice Studio 71 markers.
Once trimmed out with scissors I foam taped it to the card front as per the flipped sketch.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Concord & 9th” Dahlia Turnabout Stamp Set” using StazOn jet black ink.


6 comments:

  1. Well this makes me smile for sure! Such a fun card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the smile Arlene - this is such a fun card. Great use of the sketch too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thanks for the smile this morning. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you've flipped the sketch - it gives it a totally different look. The colourful monster is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image, he certainly made me smile!
    Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a funny card. It brings a natural smile to the recipient. Thank you for sharing it on HLS CAS.
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!