Friday, May 8

monochromatic roses...

and

One of my favorite roses ever was the coral Nargana rose.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of coral card stock and another layer of white card stock.
The trimmed piece is accomplished by the
Was made with Peddler’s Pack “roses” stamp and Distress abandoned coral ink.
This I trimmed with Lifestyle Crafts nesting oval dies.
After gluing it to the card front I die cut four sentiments, Little Yellow Bicycle”, and glued them together for dimension before gluing it to the card front.


6 comments:

  1. WOW Arlene what a unique card, it's stunning. Love that oval element!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the oval really draws your eyes to your rose, beautiful color on the bold sentiment too.
    Thank you for playing at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card! Lovely desing too.
    I's my pleasure to invite you to participate here:
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #132 - Q is for QUARTZ PALETTE
    https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/ikesworld-challenges-132-q-is-for.html
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, beautiful colors and very pretty design, thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous ! Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    I hope you and all your family are well.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!