Wednesday, May 6

golden dragonflies...


After watching Tim Holtz a few Wednesdays ago where did demonstrated using a 3D stencil and Distress Oxide I came up with this card.
The base card is teal card stock with a layer of aqua card stock.
I ran the Tim Holtz “Botanical” 3D embossing folder with Distress Oxide hickory smoke ink on it.
This I trimmed down to fit on the aqua card stock.
I die cut the sentiment from Impression Obsession’s “DIE174-W” using the teal card stock and glued it to the front.
With gold metallic card stock Nd two sizes of dragonfly McGill craft punches I glue dotted the punched images to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Arlene this is stunning - love that background embossing - so dramatic with the inked folder and the gorgeous coloured background and the gold dragonflies are beautiful.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The background looks like sculpted stone. I tried to find the Tim Holtz video on youtube...love to know which one you watched

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!