Thursday, May 7

gesso...

(Gesso Resist+Stamping+Die cutting)
and

 And years ago, don’t ask how many, I took a night out once every two weeks to tole paint with acrylic paints.
Lucky for me I bought a huge bottle of gesso.
So when it came to trying the gesso technique I have a supply.
For the above technique I used white card stock, Distress Inks peeled paint and forest moss and Peddler’s Pack Ferns background stamp.
The base card is white linen card stock, then the gesso piece, and then the main piece, being white linen card stock die cut with a Spellbinders butterfly and stamped sentiment from “Well Scripted” using Distress forest moss ink.

So check your stash from previous crafts...never know what you’ll find.

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Arlene - I love the look of your gesso resist piece.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab .... great results from the Gesso Resist technique. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Mix Up challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is special, I love the greenery in this CAS design using Gesso. Such a natural beauty.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!