Saturday, May 23

Coffee Lovers 4...

and

Going to be painfully honest here and admit that I have grey and black in my wardrobe!
Not exactly the best for card making but I do have a wish fro anything that I could find with coffee one it...other than stains!!!
That was the inspiration for my card.
The card is cream linen card stock.
First I stenciled the woman from Deco Art “Vogue” using Distress antique linen ink.
Next I layered the Picket Fence Studios (one of the sponsors from Coffee Lovers Hop)  “Down To The Last Drop” stencil using Distress gathered twigs ink.
To go along with the sentiment I stenciled Picket Fence Studios “Watercolor Brush Strokes” using Distress scattered straw ink.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios “Coffee Understands” using Distress Archival ground espresso ink.





8 comments:

  1. This is very cleverly made. Please don't feel that you have to spill coffee on your clothes to enter the challenge, lol. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun, love the stenciling and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and different design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment is hilarious. Great fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an innovative use of the stencil as the frock pattern Arlene - a great (and fun) card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like this card the pattern on your dress is super. Thanks so much for playing along with Cardz 4 Galz this week. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your coffee frock! Very clever! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!