Saturday, May 23

Coffee Lovers 3...

and
and

Combining challenges again led me to a stenciled piece I had pre made.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of navy blue card stock.
The stenciled piece is white card stock and using MFT Mix-able “Small Brick Wall” stenciled with Distress mowed lawn, wilted violet, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, candied apple and faded jean inks.
Using MFT Die-namics “Coffee Cup” die I cut one navy blue cup and a white sleeve and top.
On the white sleeve I stamped the sentiment fromArt Impressions “Hot Java Mama” using Gina K. Designs blue denim ink.
These I glued to the card front but wanted one more thing.
From a piece of scrap sponged card stock I die cut the heart from the same MFT set and glue dotted it too the cup!


9 comments:

  1. Loe the rainbow tiles and coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the rainbow bricks! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rainbow bricks and fun coffee and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the truth! lol. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool rainbow bricks to show off that cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, love this rainbow Arlene, and that sentiment on the coffee cup is such fun!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coffee card - love the rainbow brick too. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ink blending, Arlene. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's a sentiment I could send to many of my friends! Love the use of the rainbow bricks. So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!