Friday, May 29

Coffee Lover 23...

and

Oh, my goodness I may actually make the 30 cards I had hoped to do or the hop!
The base card is cream card stock with a background that I made with cream card stock that I crumpled, un-crumpled, hit the tops with Distress ground espresso ink, spritzed and ironed.
On another piece of f cream card stock I stamped the image from Altenew (blog sponsor) “Coffee Talk” with Distress ground espresso ink and the sentiment within.
On a strip of brown card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Hero Arts unicorn ink.




10 comments:

  1. Loving that crumpled card technique Arlene, and a stunning card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! That crumpled paper element looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so true! Great card and the background is so cool! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love the way your background turned out. I'm so glad you joined us at the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the technique you used on the bottom paper. Fabulous! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a neat technique! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!