Friday, May 29

Coffee Lover 22...

and

As I continue with the blog hop I am more challenged to combine the challenges!
The base card is white card stock.
The background piece was made by running teal card stock through the BigKick with a Spellbinders SES-006 Embossing folder, then lightly inking the tops only with Distress pumice stone, mermaid lagoon and peacock feathers inks.
The main piece is white card stock on which I printed the Graciellie coffee cup and colored it with Copic markers.
Once I trimmed it to fit the card front I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studio’s “Coffee Understands” with StazOn jet black ink.



8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning - love your treatment of the embossed layer, and beautiful colouring of the image Arlene.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza, I just love this....the image, the coloring, the sentiment...love it all! Thanks so much for participating in The Card Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!