Wednesday, April 1

Easter cards again...


My eldest son could sure use a laugh just about now.
He is running around getting use our meds and food.
He has his wife working from home and a 5 year old daughter but he also tried s to touch base with our younger son in the quarantined group home.
Did I mention he is also a mail carrier!
This is his Easter card .
The base card is green card stock.
From black and white card stock I die cut one of the squares from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”.
I trimmed the edge off the white and stamped it with a sentiment from Studio G “Easter” set using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
These I layered to the card front.
From a piece of patterned paper that just said chocolate to me I stamped the bunny from Paper Smooches “A Little Lovin” with the same no and trimmed him out, then applied him to the card front.
In my stash I had these google eyes that looked just like the eyes they use for chocolate bunnies so I cut the eye and removed the iris part to use for his eyes.
On more white card stock I stamped the bunny again with the same ink and trimmed out the teeth and glued them to the bunny.
To finish I used Wink of Stella clear gloss on the teeth and Pentel Milky Pop gel pen on the nose.

Hope this gives yo a giggle!

5 comments:

  1. What a hero your (oldest) son is!! Love the card - it made me laugh, so I hope it does the same for him, Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - that did make me lol! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! This is just a Super card, I did laugh. I hope your son knows how special he is. Thank you so much for joining us in our Make Me Laugh challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO very cute!! Especially with the bright green. Would love to have you upload this fun masculine make to share on our new Private Facebook Group called; "Masculine Cards". Hope you can join us there for loads of masculine themed creative inspiration & fun! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card certainly made me smile, what a great image and awesome sentiments :-))
    Thank you for playing at the Male Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!