Wednesday, April 1

Easter card day...


Using patterned papers from Glitz “Pretty In Pink” 6” paper pack I die cut an oval with Lifestyle Crafts nesting oval dies.
I also made a layer of the paper with the roses on it then using a makeup brush I applied shading with Gina K. Designs chocolate truffle ink.
The base card is chocolate brown card stock on which I layered the rose paper and glued on the oval.
Next I applied white pearls, that I colored with Copic sketch marker E42.
Using more of the brown card stock I cut out the rabbit from Tim Holtz “Mini Bunny & Bow Set” and shaded the edge as I had the oval.
This I applied with foam tape and applied the pearl “necklace” for that feminine look! 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love those pearls! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a lovely vintage feel to this pretty card Arlene - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card reminds me of the chocolate Easter bunny in a decorative box I got each year in my Easter basket. Really beautiful and fun. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Vintage, love the chocolate bunny! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath -D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!