Saturday, April 25

Christmas Card Throwdown Herringbone


Well this is a fun technique!
Here is a video...
You are welcome to do it the same as the video but I wanted to try something else.
In stead of the patterned paper and double stick tape I use washi tape.
I have quite a few sets that would work for this card but I chose the gold and white.
The base card is white card stock.
Next a layer of gold metallic card stock.
Then the herringbone piece I made with the washi tape.
To finish I die but the sentiment from more gold metallic card stock using MFT Die-namics “Merry Christmas” and glued it to the card front.




6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Arlene, and a great way to use up the washi tape :) Love the finished result with the bold die cut
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est vraiment belle ta carte Arlene, le washi tape est vraiment top pour cette technique, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in Gold and White - such a preciuose and festive Christmas card, Arlene!! I made my second card with washi tape, but I must say it is not as handy as paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello teamie! The elegant gold and white washi tape for your herringbone makes a dramatic and stunning card! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your herringbone patteren!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh I had almost that exact same paper in my hand and changed it out at the last minute! that is too funny. Our cards may have looked the same! yours is better *S*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!