Sunday, April 26

AAA Cards Game #164...One Image + Inspired By TV

and

Well I have a bunch of Kindred Stamps images and just thought this would be right.
It reminds me of a TV space ship (I dare you not to have this music stuck in your head now!)
The base card is white card stock which I taped with paper tape and applied Distress wilted violet, chipped sapphire and black soot ink (in that order) with a make up brush.
With a white gel pen I added specks for stars.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped with the image from Kindred Stamps “Space Explorers” and MFT extreme black ink then colored it with Copic markers.
Next I trimmed it out with a craft knife and self healing mat.
This I applied with glue to the “sky”.
To make a more metallic or glassy look to those places that needed it on the ship I applied Clear Gloss Wink of Stella.

I can’t wait to see what TV shows show up in this challenge!



9 comments:

  1. I am a sci fi nerd at heart and your card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm guessing you were thinking of Star Trek? Fab card design Arlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a striking card Arlene - love the bold image and ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beauty Arlene - love the space craft against that inky sky. Brilliant work.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so gorgeous. I love how the background makes the image pop.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was speaking the opening as I looked at your card. Love, love it! Brilliant work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever take on our challenge, love the design. Great thinking :) Thank you so much for joining us in our Music challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that was a different take on music lol! Fab card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Male Room challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card you made :-))
    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!