Friday, March 20

just for fun #5...


The water coloring on this is a bit different than my usual.
I chose to use Distress Oxide inks.
For the gnome I used watercolor paper spritzed with water and them spritzed with Distress Oxide crushed olive spray.
Then I added more water and though it doesn’t flow quite the same it does flow.
Using the gnome die from Simon Says Stamp “Gnome For The Holidays” set I cut out the crushed olive paper and kraft card stock.
On the white linen base card  I used Distress oxide vintage photo ink mixed with water to apply to make the road.
The gnome was foam taped to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Stampin’ Up’s “Good Greetings” using Distress Archival vintage photo ink.


4 comments:

  1. Fun card with your cute gnome, Arlene. Love the brushstrokes of brown in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Arlene - love your 'road'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see a little gnome Arlene! Great watercolor strokes grounding him - thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolor! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute gnome and fun design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!