Friday, March 20

just for fun #4...


Just after I had read this challenges requirements I made a quick trip to Michael’s and found a huge bin of clearances stencils.
In it I found sticky stencils by Martha Stewart I grabbed a few. 
One was what I used for this card.
On navy blue card stock I sponged Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I trimmed it out with scissors and foam taped it to the navy blue card stock triangle on the white card stock base card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Jillian Vance Designs quilting sentiments set with Gina K. designs “in the navy” ink.

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Arlene! I LOVE the geometric design and the gorgeous combination of navy and white. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an eye catching card Arlene - love the drama of the blue and white
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real dramatic card Arlene, the navy and white is so very striking. Thanks for joining in my heat embossing challenge at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous graphic design, great colour combination too. Thankyou for playing along at CAS Stencil, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS design, Arlene! I love navy, especially with white, so this is a home run for me :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty design with the blue and white and all the angles Arlene - love the white embossed stenciling on the blue! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!