Monday, February 3

Valentine rose...

and


I really need to read the challenge requirements better before making my cards.
This card was started for Penny Black and More until I reread the requirements and found it was supposed to be cute!
Luckily I found this challenge to enter.
The base card is green card stock with a layer of dark grey card stock.
The main piece is cream card stock with Penny Black’s “crimson blush” stamped with Gina K. Designs barely there ink and colored with Arteza watercolor pens.
The sentiment, unknown company, was stamped with Gina K. Designs slate ink.
To finish I applied tiny green crystals.







3 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring on your flowers! And the added bling gives it the perfect finishing touch

    Thank you for participating in the Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exquisite image Arlene, and I love how you have used it on this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful floral card, pink was my Mom's favorite color and she loved her flowers - this made me think of her
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!