Sunday, February 2

die cut stencil...


For my choices I did die cut stencil, stamping and paper piecing.
The base card is white card stock.
I cut a stencil using the die that coordinates with the bee in Paper Smooches “Bee Mine” set then sponged Distress mustard seed ink along the bottom third.
I stamped the bee and sentiment from the same set with MFT extreme black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the bee again with the same ink and cut out the eyes to glue on the main piece.
It was driving me nuts that the bee had yellow eyes!!!



5 comments:

  1. Yes, a yellow eyed bee would drive me nuts too Arlene - love this sweetie and how you have used the negative die cut to stencil with
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Arlene! I think the white eyes were a great choice! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie, love how you repeated the yellow stencilling. A great CAS design. Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and clever interpretation of the challenge:) Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Mix Up challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!