Tuesday, February 4

purr-fect birthday...

and
and

For me it’s such fun to combine challenges.
Especially as I have a LOT of quilting to do right now.
The base card is green card stock with a layer of blue card stock.
The background piece was made with white card stock, Newton’s Nook Designs “Argyle Stencil Set”, Distress Oxide mermaid lagoon & twisted citron and a make up brush.
On anther piece of white card stock I stamped the image and sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Purr-felt Present” & “Newton’s Antics” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
This I colored with Copic markers.
I trimmed it down yo a triangle and backed with with blue card stock before applying it to the card front.





5 comments:

  1. Oh yes that's definitely cute! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Nice colours too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the risk of sounding monotonous, my first reaction to this sweet card was a mental 'cute'!
    Love the way you have mounted the image in the triangle, Arlene - that makes for quite a dramatic card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the layout and the bright colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Arlene. Love the background so much. Thanks for joining us this month at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!