Sunday, February 23

not a Christmas poinsettia...

and

Playing with another of my “background” pieces from yesterday’s Tim Holtz play day gave me the inspiration for a non-traditional card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of silver card stock.
The background is alcohol inks wild plum, turquoise and silver mixative on glossy card stock.
This piece I die cut using Tim Holtz “Poinsettia Pieces” and trimmed out the “skeleton” with scissors.
This I applied to the main white card stock piece and attached it to he card front.
Using Hero Arts “Prayers & Cut” die I die cut a piece of the silver card stock and one from purple craft foam.
These I glued together to add to the card giving the sentiment dimension.
Note:The sentiment is actually “prayers” but I cut it down to pray!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card - the purple and greys are fabulous together, and the way they look on the die cut is exquisite. Loving the single word sentiment too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted. WOW. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our February challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!