Saturday, February 1

have faith...


There are so many of my friends and acquaintances, lately, who are in need of prayer.
I decided to make a bunch of these CAS cards to tell them I am praying for them.
The card is white card stock.
To make the ombre I taped Picket Fence’s “Basket Weave Stencil” to the front of the card and using a makeup brush and Distress Oxide dusty concord ink I made the effect.
Once dry I stamped the card front with a sentiment from MFT Stamp’s “All Occasion Sentiments” using MFT extreme black ink. 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the basketweave pattern with dusty concord! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene this is exquisite - love it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombred stenciling -- looks amazing. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful stencil to use with that sentiment. Fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!