Tuesday, February 18

Easter early...


Did you ever buy a die for a pan image and then think...WHY?
I bought the coordinating die for Stampingbella’s “Tiny Townie Peyton loves to Pretend” and was just about to get onto the Facebook page and offer it to someone who might want it.
I usually cut the image with scissors.
Then I found this video...
It’s for a wonderful pop up card and I decided I MUST make one for the granddaughter for Easter.
Good thing I kept the die.
I will allow Ms. McGuire to teach you how to make the card but here is what I used...
White Card stock
MFT Extreme Black Hybrid Ink
Stamping Bella “Tiny Townie Peyton loves to Pretend” stamps
Purple card stock
MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX”
Paper Studio patterned paper
Sentiment unknown company
Red tape
Foam tape
Copic markers

Please give this really simple pop up card a try and PLEASE hang on to those dies!!!

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet creation and pretty colours, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Dies and Punches' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous card Arlene - perfect for your grand daughter :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! such a cute Easter card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!