Tuesday, February 18

brag worthy...

and

As you can see I went a little brighter and with not all the colors in the Paper Smooches color challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a strip of patterned paper.
Matching another strip to the original and using my Tim Holtz stamping platform I stamped the elephants from Paper Smooches “A Little Lovin” set using StazOn jet black ink.
After removing the extra piece of patterned, stamped paper I stamped the image over the white and patterned paper part of the card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image again.
I trimmed the Momma from the white card stock and glued her to the card front.
I trimmed the baby from the patterned paper and glued him to the card front.
On the baby I applied white gel pen to the tusk and nails.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Uplifters” with the StazOn ink.



4 comments:

  1. Love your use of colour and paper piecing on this stunning card Arlene - Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cleverly you've paper-pieced the baby elephant! Sweet and stunning card. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique card! I love how you paper pieced the baby elephant! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Color Palette Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!