Friday, February 28

coloring on black...


I have never used the diagonal for the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge but I did this time.
Using the diagonal left from the top I used wisteria, pixie and glacier.
I also used the black and white.
The base card is white card stock with a small piece of black card stock mounted on a small piece of white card stock.
Over the whole card front I stamped the images from Close To My Heart’s “Adorn-ables” and “Timeless” with Hero arts unicorn white pigment ink.
This I dried with my heat tool and then colored them with Prismacolor pencils.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from white card stock using a die from “love nicole”.
Give coloring on black card stock a try...it’s fun!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the black background for those pretty colors. Great technique, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored on the black, so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - the colouring is not overwhelming but just right. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Arlene! Using black added so much elegance to your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dramatic card Arlene -and so exquisitely coloured too. Love how you framed and layered the piece in the middle of the panel .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sympathy card...love the colors against the black background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!