Thursday, January 16

quick thank you...

and

We had some friends over for dinner last night and they brought me some lovely fresh flowers, so I needed to say thank you in my way.
This card suits.
The base card is white card stock and following the sketch I placed black card stock with pink patterned paper on it to the card.
The stamped piece is white card stock stamped using MFT Stamps “GP Wildflowers” and Gina K. Designs dusty rose ink.
(To get it a bit lighter I stamped it from once before stamping to the piece)
The sentiment was stamped with a sentiment from MFT Stamps “Brushstroke Expressions” using Gina K. Designs amalgam ink.
This I backed with black card stock and applied to the card.





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the soft colors! Perfect CAS style! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful thank you card Arlene - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soft and delicate thank you card ! Perfect CAS design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and lovely. The perfect thank you. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!