Thursday, January 16

koalafied...


Pulling out a few of the names from the Lawn Fawn Facebook birthday card group I decided to make different cards for each person I pulled off the list.
This gave me a chance to play with multiple images and different challenges!
The base card is white card stock.
Using MFT Die-namics “Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Window” die I cut a stencil.
Just make sure you tape over the stitching!
Laying that on the card front and then The Crafter’s Workshop “Mini Bamboo” stencil I sponged Distress peeled paint ink over it.
Once I removed the bamboo stencil I sponged more of the ink through the homemade stencil.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Lawn Fawn “Party Koala” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I cut with the co-ordinating die and foam taped it to the card front.
On black card stock I stamped the Lawn Fawn sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
This I applied with foam tape just under the koala.




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Arlene - don't think the koala's will be partying again anytime soon after those disastrous fires :(
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!