Saturday, January 11

down on the farm day 1...


These chicks are hiding out in the bushes to surprise the receiver! 
The base card is black card stock.
On white card stock I printed out Bugaboo Stamps “Chickz Holy Cluck Another Birthday” which I then colored with Darice Studio 71 markers.
Using a rule and pencil I drew a line across the bottom and top making sure I didn’t draw through the image.
Next I trimmed it out with scissors.
This I glued to the front of the card.
USing more white card stock and Concord & 9th’s “Birthday Dies” I die cut the sentiment and glued it to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Love this Arlene - the chicks look wonderful against the dark background, and I like horizontal design too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!