Sunday, January 26

Cheers...


A friend needed some thank you notes, in bulk, for her church.
I had a package of kraft cards with envelopes from Christmas markdown at Michael’s and had to cut 25 hearts from red card stock using MFT Die-namics “Pierced Heart STAX”.
I kept the last piece of card stock to make a card.
Inside that card I placed white card stock and stamped it with “Cheers” from MFT Stamps “Happy Hello” and the image from MFT Stamps “Sweet Besties” using MFT extremes black hybrid ink and colored the image with Copic markers.
With the sentiment from the “Sweet Besties” set I stamped on a strip of bite cad stock with the same ink, trimmed a flag edge on one end and applied it to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. what a stunning card Arlene - love how you have the heart on it's side.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!