Saturday, January 25

chalky snowflakes...


Nothing is better for me than a white Christmas.
How I love snow!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of bronze card stock.
Taking a piece of black card stock and Stampin’ Up’s snowflake embossing folder I ran it through my BigKick.
Next i pulled out my chalk pencils and with the white pencil I colored, gently, the snowflakes.
AFter this was attached to the card front I die cut a piece of the bronze card stock with the smaller sentiment die from Tim Holtz’s “Christmas Ribbon” .
This I applied with glue to the card front.




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, 52 CCT teamie!!! This is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever, and very impressive colouring of the snowflakes Arlene - a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.xoxo AndrejaM

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est si original Arlene, magnifique flocons, la craie leur donnent un effet superbe, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent coloring of the dry embossed elements with chalk pencils; I would never have guessed how you did that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful Christmas card - looks very elegant and festive!! Rosi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas card! The embossing snowflakes are just amazing and the greeting too. Hugs, Veana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!