Sunday, January 19

AAA Cards Game #157...One Layer

and
and


Another fun challenge with only one layer!
The card is white card stock that I stamped with the two bears from MFT STamps “Polar Bear Pals” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
In trying to achieve perspective I placed the smaller bear in the “background” and the larger bear in the “foreground”.
Under each bear I traced a circle from a circle die with a black permanent marker.
The bears were colored with Darice Studio 71 markers.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with the Memento ink.


8 comments:

  1. I was waving back at them lol. great CAS but super cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love your polar bears and icy colours - been drooling over this stamp set since I first saw your card. Superb one layer card Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just so fabulous ... awesome design

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Arlene - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful make which fits your chosen challenges perfectly

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card with these adorable bears ! Great take on our challenge with your layout. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this card is so cute. I love the waving polar bears.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so adorable. They look like they really miss eachother!!! Thank you for sharing this cuteness with us at Less Is More! And Also at Addicted To CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!