Thursday, November 7

procaffeinated...

and

It amazes me daily that I, the person who never did anything in pink, continues to use pink in my stamping now because it’s my granddaughter’s favorite color!
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of patterned paper from Love Nicole’s “Victorian Valentines”.
The main piece was made by cutting a piece of water color paper and using Arteza water color pencils I colored over the stamped image from Art Impressions “Hot Java Mama” using my light box.
Next I floated the color with water and my water color brush.
Once dry I drew in the skin areas with Sargent Art super fine line grey marker.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Gina K “Coffee” set with Distress Archival hickory smoke ink.





9 comments:

  1. I never tire of this lady! Amazing coloring, very fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so great and fun card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! Your card made me smile. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute. I love the image and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coloring, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sentiment with this image, so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image and sentiment on this fabulous card Arlene - loving how you hare using the light box to colour the images.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!