Friday, November 1

first tea...

and

 Well though this is the coffee lovers blog hop I just had to start with tea.
After lunch I went out to pick up all the limbs that our wind storm blew down and clean up the gardens.
It was so cold when I came in I just had to have a cup of tea!
The base card is white card stock with layers, according to the Stella Sketch, of patterned paper and black card stock.
On more white card stock I printed out Bugaboo Stamps digi image “Teacup Flowers 1” and colored it with Crayola markers.
This I trimmed out with a craft knife and scissors before applying to the card front.
The sentiment was die cut from black card stock with Spellbinders “But First Coffee” dies and glued to the card front.




11 comments:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!