Tuesday, November 19

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 16


I was reading the specifics for this challenge and realized I won’t be able to win anything as I am going by what I can get done ahead of the Thanksgiving weekend when my youngest will be occupying my craft room/guest room for four days!
In stead of rousting him from his comfort and to allow me to be a good hostess I am getting my tags all done ahead of time so they will not be based on the other tags.
I will comment on what inspired me and I will do all the days as I love this challenge and love getting the “tag stash” ready for gift giving.
Today’s tag is based on the sponsor...Waffle Flower.
Yesterday the mail brought a wonderful set called “Holiday Seals”  where the “Stamping Village”,a group of stamping companies, got together and made circular images to used to make seals or cards...or in my case tags.
Using kraft card stock I cut two tags with MFT Die-namics “Stitched Traditional Tag STAX”.
On one tag I stamped over and over again the Waffle Flower seal from the set using Versamark ink.
On the other tag I scored down from the top about 1/2”, applied 1/8” tape and lined it up in my score tool...
This is a great way to get the tags to line up perfectly.
Net on another piece of kraft card stock using Memento rich cocoa ink I stamped the seal again, three of four times to get the solid line around the edge.
After coloring it with Prismacolor pencils I used a circular die from my Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies to cut the seal out and apply it to the tag with a foam square.
To finish I punched the top with a Stampin’ Up punch and threaded the brown ribbon through.
*Hint: My ribbon was a crumpled mess so I ran it through my circling iron on low heat to straighten it out..



1 comment:

  1. Just too darn cute!!! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!